Here you will find information on the latest notes on any changes made to GameScorekeeper's API.
- Added basic kill/death stats per map for teams and players for CS:GO in the fixtures API when getting a single fixture by ID.
- Added maps information and round scores for CS:GO in the fixtures API when getting a single fixture by ID.
- New fixture status: Cancelled. A fixture will have status 'Cancelled' if for whatever reason the fixture will not be played, e.g. scheduling mistake, match postponed indefinitely, etc.
- It is now possible to query the fixtures API by fixture status (scheduled, started, ended, cancelled).
- New CSGO occurrences: "Round voided", "Half Started", "Half Ended" and "Half voided".
- Added final round scores to CSGO Map Ended occurrence.
- Minor fixes and clarifications, particularly around the participants objects of most occurrences.
- GameScorekeeper API launched in production mode.